We went up Provo Canyon today.
It was BREATH TAKING!
We had never been up here before, but we decided to try something new. The colors were amazing. The pictures do not do it justice.
I am really lucky. I love to bike. I have 5 or 6 girlfriends in my neighborhood who bike also. You know that my dad bikes, too. It's fun to be out together.
We had a guy take our picture right by bridal veil falls and I asked him about the trail. He said it was about 3 more miles, and then he told us about a steep road that was a little residential road, but just beautiful and worth the ride.
Of course, we had to do it.
It was about a 4 mile climb. Hard, hard, hard. But so worth it!
Got me to thinking about life. About eating right. About exercising. It's hard. SOOO hard sometimes. But, SOOOO worth it! I don't think I'll ever say, "Man that eating right thing was too hard. I don't think I'll do that again." Or, "Man exercising is not worth it." It is so worth it. Eating right is worth every bite I DON'T take!" :o)
Don't you just love this time of year?!!!
7 comments:
those pictures are gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures. Looks like you all had a great time.
Love the pictures...I do miss Fall here in Cali! I was just commenting on your hubby's blog that I need to get back into some better habits, i have been using school as an excuse, but I need to get it together now! Thanks for the inspiration you two!!
I am with you on this one. No more peach pie's. Love ya
You are inspiring!
Awesome pictures and it looks like an awesome ride! I love bike riding too! It's such a great feeling to be doing something healthy and fun at the same time! (like when we used to go running in college)
You're amazing Cami - always doing such good things. We've been biking a lot this summer too. Only.... I have to tote a trailer full of kiddos and we don't have anything like the Provo canyon near by! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment