Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Alyssa's Wedding!

Such a fabulous, wonderful day!!!!! 

Alyssa is married!!!!

We couldn't be more happy for Alyssa and Ben! They are perfect for each other! It was so fun to get to hang out with all these wonderful people that we don't get to see very often anymore! If we had to come back to Utah this summer for any reason, THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE!!! So happy it happened!


Uncle Kirt, Brett, Ash, and Ty
Despite the goofiness of this photo, there are so many people in it, I had to post!

I spy: Rob, Kim, Brookie, Mark's head, and Brett's neck

Cute cousins! We love these boys so much!!!



This little man stole my heart!

BEAUTIFUL!!!



I love how both Ben and Alyssa are hugging the nieces and nephews here!

Good shot of Alyssa's eye make-up. (Sorry, Lyss, had to post!)
Picture with all the nieces



All the Bell Grandkids

Ty, TJ and Connor

Strike a pose, boys! Jaxson's got that serious look down-pat. He gets that from Mark. McKay, on the other hand, needs to work on that serious face!

Add Makenna and Wyatt to the mix! Now Jaxson's even got the eyebrows down!!! (That's also from Mark!)

Caroline loving on Wyatt



LOVE this cute picture!!!

Wyatt and Ben's brother David. I think David looks exactly what Wyatt will look like in 15 years! Can't you see the resemblance?

Makenna was DYING to do this for Alyssa!

Cousin LOVE!

Makenna was on flower duty for the reception!
Cute Caroline and lovely Schaefer!
Ben's brothers Scott, Steven and David; Matt, Grandpa Harmon, Dad Jaderholm, Ben, Dad Bell, Brett, Ty, Rob, Mark, Bro-in-law Jaderholm

Brett looking so cute holding those flowers! Isn't that a gorgeous bouquet!?

Alyssa and Ben with all their nieces and nephews!

Me and my great cousin, Robin. So fun to see her and her family, along with her parents, too: Sue and Curtis Germany.

3 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

CUTE PICTURES!! It was so great seeing you guys. Thanks for all the quality time and for loving on my kids. Love you guys, miss you

Lyss said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Thanks for posting them. I am glad you guys all had a ball while we were taking pics and what not. :) Love you!

Mama Bell said...

I just saved all of your pictures so that I can get them printed. Great job taking some really cute and fun pictures. You really captured the beautiful and fun day that it was.