I just had to post McKay singing this song because it makes my heart happy. McKay has been singing this song for a couple of years now. He competed in a couple of talent shows this year (and won), and sang at Saratoga Days this summer. He has warmed hundreds of people's hearts by singing this sweet song. The thing that is so funny is that he always starts on a super-high pitch, so he ends up really sounding like one of the mice. What a sweetheart he is.
6 comments:
What a cute boy! I am so glad you shared that with all of us, so if I am ever feeling down I can listen to McKay and feel happy!
That was the cutest thing ever! He's so sweet. Karen L.
I love his rendition of this song...such a sweet boy.
That was awesome! All our kids watched it, then wanted to watch it again! He has great pitch too. And he is sooo cute!
Cami, your mom gave me the address to your blog, and I enjoyed so much seeing the pictures and reading about your darling family. You are doing such a great job, just as I knew you would. :-)
This has got to be the cutest video I've ever seen! He's soooo cute!!! It does make your heart happy! I've been watching Brooklyn's dance video over and over because it makes me smile. Kids are great!
Post a Comment