Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Every year growing up, Brett's family would take pictures of the kids dressed up like scenes from the nativity. Brett and his siblings loved it and Joel and Marla were so creative as to how to dress them. Now, we get to see those pictures every year, and all Brett's siblings as well as our family have started taking our own nativity pictures. Our kids love it too. It was hard to decide who was to be Joseph. Connor was kind and let McKay be Joseph. He thought it appropriate, "since that's his middle name." Connor wasn't too happy to have to be the donkey, but enjoyed being the angel. Here are our pictures from this year.




9 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

I love these pictures, they're adorable. I hope that your family has a merry Christmas!!!

di said...

Merry Christmas to the Rush Family! We'll definitely check in on you guys via the blog. :)
Loves, Dan & Di Bartholomew
doctorandcovenants.com
blognitivedissonance.com

Natalie said...

Yippee! I am so excited that you joined the blogging world! You will soon find it's very addictive! I love what you have done so far can't wait for future updates.

Love ya.

Amz said...

Welcome to the realm of blogging! I am so excited you joined!

Stacy and Mike said...

Cami,
I am sooooo glad that you have joined the blogging world. I was thinking about you as I "didn't really send out Christmas cards this year. I think blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch and communicate. YES!

C Smoot said...

Hey Cami,
I found you through Natalie's blog. How cute those pictures are!! You guys really need to come over and play.
Love you guys!
Char

brittanyc said...

Your family is DARLING!! I can't believe how much Connor has grown, what a cutie! And you still look marvelous, no surprise. Thanks for sending the blog link...I will check back often. What fun!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Love Kenna's astonished look at angel Connor! I'm excited to check your blog regularly and see what's up!

xoxo
C

Maren said...

Your kids are so big! Sheldon and I were just talking about all our nursery kids the other day and of course we loved your twins! I'm glad you started a blog, it is very cute! Merry Christmas!