Friday, April 25, 2008

Help my Mother-in-Law!

Brett's fabulous mom has been nominated for a contest that is giving away free lasik surgery! It is something she has wanted for a long time, but always found other places for the money to go! If you have a minute please follow the link HERE and vote for her, she is #4. Here's a cute photo of her with one of her 20 grandkids. We all sure hope she wins! Thanks for your votes!

6 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I voted for your Mother in law. Good luck to her!!!

Natalie said...

Thanks Camz!!

Julie and Eric said...

I voted for her too! I hope she wins! Just let us know how it goes! BTW, Cami, I had dinner at your parents house the other night and your kids were sleeping over. They are so adorable. McKenna is so cute, with her magic little rocks. She sat on your Mom's lap and we just talked. She talks like you. She is so sweet. Joslynn and her would hit it off. Maybe we will have to meet at a Park and play one of these days. Hi Stacy!! How have you been? Long time since we talked!

Julie

Teri said...

I voted for you mother-in-law, I wish I could get lasik too. Someday!! I've been meaning to talk to you about running. I was wondering what your running pace is, I'm worried I'm going to come in dead last at the race!! I was wondering if you were way faster or if we are close to the same pace. Not that you have to stay with my pace at the race, you'll probably get a recording breaking time. It would be fun to run part of the marathon together, unless your pace is like a 7 minute mile! My last half maraton I ran a 10 minute mile, so I'm sure your faster. I'm still trying to get my muscles back after have Blake. So, it's been hard work! I usually dont care too much about my time, I guess I just dont want to be dead last at this race! It will be an accomplishment to just finish the race, I just hope it doesn't take 6 hours!

Kimbrey said...

Good luck to your mother in law. I voted and I hope she gets it!

Alyssa said...

Hey Cami! We have loved your blog,a dn good luck to your mother-in-law! We finally put up the cash to have mine done after Max was born and it was worth every cent!!!