Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vernal

Vernal is a happenin' place! We visited this lovely town for the 2nd reception for my brother and his new bride (see previous post). Raquel is from Vernal and since the reception was to be out there, we decided to make a trip of it and to visit 'dinosaur country' with the kids.

Here are the kids in front of the huge dinosaur skeleton in the Vernal Dinosaur museum, which was pretty cool by the way. The kids had a great time. If you're ever out that way, and with your kids, pay that place a visit. (However, I do have to say that since Brett and I had been to so many awesome museums in D.C., this museum left us feeling a little jipped. It just wasn't as awesome. But for Vernal, hey, it was great!)





The Vernal temple on a beautiful, windy day

5 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

Keaton would love that place! Vernal... who knew? Congrats to the brother!

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty cool pictures. I bet the kids really had a blast. How fun. I didn't realize they had a dinosaur museum in Vernal.

Amz said...

What a fun trip! I remember going to the Vernal open house in college. I think it is a beautiful temple!

Ross family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I am so glad that I found you here. We need to get together.

Cushing Ohana said...

Hey there, Cami and Fam? Remember us from the old UV Ward days?! I just found your blog! I'd love to email you and catch up!
kealoha98@inbox.com
Amanda and Scott C. and fam :)