Saturday, March 28, 2009

My little McKay


I just love this boy. Did you read the post about Makenna earning $5 by learning to tie her shoes? Well, McKay learned to tie his shoes shortly thereafter. Makenna chose to spend her money and ger her ears periced. My dad jokingly said to McKay,
"So Mickey, are you going to get your ears periced with your $5?"
McKay: "Grandpa!! (With a ton of sarcasm in his voice) Ear peircing is for girls!!! I'm going to get an Easy Bake Oven!!!!!"
And that he did.
He couldn't be happier.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That had me laughing out loud! He is so cute!!

Andrea Holley said...

I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. Way to go!

goSonja said...

Those things are rad! he has great taste!

The Henrie's said...

Okay your story had Jason and I laughing hard. He is way too cute!

kitty said...

Oh that is so Hilarious. I can't wait to share that one with Trev - He'll get a kick out of it. (imagine his surprise when he realizes that even IF we did have boys....... we'd still own an easy bake oven) ha ha

BTW - Congrats on your speaking assignment. You are the type of woman that inspires many - wish I could be there to hear you.

Summers Family said...

You couldn't be more proud could you! That is awesome, Michael and I are still laughing.

BECKY said...

Oh cute little McKay!

Anonymous said...

McKay always says the cutest things =) I love it!!

Cushing Ohana said...

Now that is a gem to never be forgotten! How funny. :)