This video was passed on to my by my grandfather. I am so grateful he did. What an awesome video and awesome advice. It's about 7 minutes long, I hope you really take time to watch it.
Great Video!! I'm with Amy - I may need to take some of those powerful comments and post them up around my house for a daily reminder. :) I was taken back by the impact of his words - he seemed to cover everthing, and in such a short amount of time. Seven minutes of counsel that will take a person a lifetime to try and live by.
I am glad your surgery went well! And I am so excited for you to speak at Women's Conference! That is so awesome! You will do wonderfully and I wish I could be there to hear you!
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing! This is just what I needed to hear today!
So glad you posted this! I needed it too. Wish I could print the whole thing up to read it often...hmmm, might have to look into that.
Great Video!! I'm with Amy - I may need to take some of those powerful comments and post them up around my house for a daily reminder. :) I was taken back by the impact of his words - he seemed to cover everthing, and in such a short amount of time. Seven minutes of counsel that will take a person a lifetime to try and live by.
Thanks Cami. Those are inspiring words that put life into perspective.
Thanks for sharing this Cami, your grandpa's words truly touched me.
I am glad your surgery went well! And I am so excited for you to speak at Women's Conference! That is so awesome! You will do wonderfully and I wish I could be there to hear you!
Post a Comment