Yes. We agree.
Disneyland IS the happiest place on Earth!
We feel so lucky to have been able to visit Disneyland again!! When we visited the Magical Place last year, we scored major tickets because of a huge malfunction the day we were there. They gave our whole family 2-day park hopper passes.
Saying we were thrilled is an understatement.
We went again with my wonderful brother and his wife, Mark and Kim. (Yes, she's the one who invented the temple pictures......I know.......such talent.) Anyway, we were there over New Year's Day and we couldn't have asked for better weather: 70's one day and 80's the next. It was beautiful, magical and just SO MUCH FUN!
Thank you Disneyland!
Thank you Mark and Kim!

So happy to be here!!!

Connor insisted on taking this picture of us! Pretty good skills!

All the Christmas decorations were still up since we were there on New Year's Day. I am convinced that everything Disney does, they truly go ALL-OUT! The Christmas decorations were no exception. One night, they even made it snow on Main Street. Yes, in Southern CA, they made it snow! Thousands of California kids were in 7th heaven.

I absolutely love McKay's face in this picture! It simply says it all.

Here's all the monster's in Disneyland!!!

Connor testing his strength in Toon Town


Such a happy face!

Ever since Connor saw one of these turkey legs, he had to have one. It was $8, but if kept him full and the other kids got a snack, too.

Kenna in her own personal heaven-- a barrel full of jewels-- in the store right after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

The lighting is a little off in this picture, but I still just LOVE IT! This picture captures the whole trip!





McKay
before riding the Tower of Terror. He wouldn't let us take a picture of him
after riding the Tower of "Stinkin" Terror.




Our fun little cousin Jaxson and Mickey on the Ferris Wheel.

Me and Wy-Wy on one of the funnest rides ever: "Toy Story Mania."

Kenna blasting away!


Beautiful sunset while awaiting the ride, "It's a Small World."


"It's a Bug's Life" 3-D glasses. Kenna was not happy about being squirted by 'acid' and having termites climb underneath her. I, on the other hand, loved this ride!


I had to include this picture. Brett took it as Kenna's pig-tails were flinging as she spun around to try to shoot Zurg!

I love this picture of Brett-- so funny! Connor's face is pretty funny too.


The kids all saved their money for months and each bought a special treasure-- Mickey bought the sorcerer hat. Makenna bought earrings, a baby doll, a pen, a key chain and some rocks. Connor bought this little Tigger.

The kids were out the second we pulled out of the parking lot. A FULL, FUN two days!!!!!
7 comments:
It is the happiest place! So fun... you guys look like you had a BLAST! I'm so excited to take Jason again before I get too large with these fast growing twins in my tummy. After seeing your pictures, I want to go during the x-mas season at some point- how beautiful!
We love Disneyland too! I always talk about it and I can't WAIT to go back, that will be a couple years since we are adding another kid to the mix. It IS the happiest place on earth. Oh and my sis just got back and she said it DID snow in Cali while they were there.
We are going to Disney World in October -- your pictures are seriously trying my ability to be patient until then!
Thanks for taking all those pictures and then spending the time to blog them! So entertaining for Grandparents! Love you, Mama
how fun, it looks like you had a great time!
Hey remember when we went as seniors for concert choir tour? All the behind the scenes stuff? I still remember singing "Dixieland" while waiting in line at Indiana Jones and changing the words to "Disneyland"! Do you remember that? We were big nerds, but it was so much fun!
we might go this fall. i love it!
That is the BESTEST PLACE to go to!!! Sooo FUN!! Cute pictures. I love seeing kids' happy faces!!
Did you just go on your trip or are these pictures from a few months ago? I've heard the winter months are a great time to dodge major crowds. Was it busy? I tell you what - I could use some time in sunny California right about ....NOW.
Post a Comment