Friday, April 30, 2010
Moab 2010
Every spring we go with Brett's whole family (all 30 something of us) to Moab. We stay in one big house. And let me tell you, each year, that house seems smaller and smaller!!!! But, we have so much fun. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful 'in-law' side of the family!
Ella, Kiki and McKay in Goblin Valley. I think Kiki and McKay look more like twins than Makenna and McKay do.
An awesome view on the way to "Double O" Arch. This was the first time we'd done this hike. It was a little strenuous, but well worth it!
View on the hike to Double O arch.

Kiki was my hiking partner. I had tons of fun chatting it up with this girl. We pretended we were spies the whole time. What a trooper.
We finally made it! Check out that double arch!!! Pretty amazing!
Basking in the sun in the lower arch at "Double O" Arch

Landscape Arch

Connor and Livvy pulling some 'tude. Rachel is just along for the ride...
This is an actual hand cart made by Studebaker. It was at a trinket shop.
This is the first year, of all the years we've been to Moab (we go the same weekend every year) that there has been snow in the park. That is attributed to the very long, cold winter, and a very wet spring. Mickey is 'eating' snow encrusted in the reddish/brown sand. He thought it looked like a s'more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun trip! We can't wait to someday take our kids on the same hikes. I can't believe there was still snow!
um.... you are wearing ear rings and your hair looks perfect while you are hiking!?! ugh... you make us all feel bad. I would love to see you looking less than gorgeous someday... help me get rid of my complex!
How fun!!!! I love Moab!
Post a Comment