You've all heard me blog about our lovely aunt Renee. WE LOVE HER!!!! Every year, all year my kids (especially McKay) look forward to the annual Easter Egg hunt. Right after Christmas, McKay starts asking, "How many days until the Easter Egg Hunt?" I got so tired of answering him, we made a chain this year so he could count for himself!
This is not your normal, typical easter egg hung. We're not talkin plastic eggs and candy. We're talkin more eggs and candy than you can comprehend; eggs with money; eggs with toys; different games to play and prizes to win, 2 huge bounce houses and more cousins than you can count!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!!




Sorting out all their spoils!

The happiness on that face cannot be beat!

Quarters, quarters, quarters!

Mick's pooped after a long day!
We love Renee and her sweet family. They do so much for everyone; always! Renee is such an example of love and service to me. I want to be like her someday!!!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. You know that, right? And can I borrow that aunt. . . she sounds cool. I love the last pictures.
Post a Comment