Sunday, August 15, 2010

Swimming Lessons

This year the kids have really progressed in their swimming skills. We have taken semi-private lessons from a wonderful teacher named Amy, in Orem. Even though it's a drive, it is totally worth it. Here are some pictures from a week ago.




Connor loves the action shots!




Last year, McKay would never have jumped into the pool by himself. Now look at him!

Connor doing the backstroke

Kenna (with her floppy legs) doing the backstroke

Mick doing the backstroke

We are so grateful for such a wonderful teacher! The kids are sad that swim is almost done!

1 comment:

Natalie in Sparks said...

That's awesome! I love private lessons in a backyard pool! We have done that for two summers, and they get way more out of 4 or 5 private lessons than they do during a 2 week group session. I am all for it. I LOVE Connor's action shots!