Part of passing off the requirement is helping to plan, cook and clean up a meal with your family. We did that this week.
McKay loves the Orange Chicken from Panda Express. So do I, but I hate the calories! So, we looked for our own healthy version. This one was a hit!
| Yummy, healthy orange chicken |
| I couldn't get McKay to not take a bite before our picture! This was so fun to do together! |
Here are the kiddies in downtown SLC. A dear, sweet friend gave us tickets to go see Mary Poppins at the Capitol Theater. The kids were thrilled. Not only to see the show, but because they were checked out of school just a bit early!
| The twins elected to dress up for the occasion. For Connor, if it's not church, this is what he calls dressing up: a shirt with a collar. |
| Here we are in our awesome seats! Can't wait for it to start! |
We had an awesome, wonderful time! Thank you to dear, sweet friends!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a nice time at Mary Poppins, that was one of my favorite movies as a girl.
I'd love to hear your "review" of the show - it's one on my list of shows to see.
DARLING children - squish 'em for me. :)
Fun! Would you mind emailing me that orange chicken recipe- i can't find one that I love and Jason loves orange chicken!
Post a Comment