Thursday, October 27, 2011

Watch Out HGTV!!!

McKay is my little decorator. He is always so excited for holidays and decorating. I remember being the same way when I was little. I'm glad to have a helper get all that stuff out for me! It is so much more fun with a little friend to help!

He came up with all these ideas on his own.

This is McKay's "mummy wrap" 


Crazy paper hanging from the lights

More crazy paper

Gotta love that crazy paper!

Black Widow spider hanging by back door!

Love that ghost and chain right by my sink 

To greet me at the microwave

He didn't want Tiggs to feel left out! She's sure not to let the black cat cross her path!

Spider web hanging from the cd player

This poster cracked me up. It's a wanted poster of a dead guy. It reads:
"Wanted
RIP
Died October 31, 1841
Mr. Mean
Spotted by police
Died at the Rush home"  

Another wanted poster:
"Wanted
Mr. Magic
Turned Rushes house into dust"
More mummy wrapping in the bedroom

This little basket of goodies is for the twins' Halloween party they are planning. Fully of candy and crafty items. These guys are a hoot.

2 comments:

The Poulson's said...

THat is adorable. I love it!

Mama Bell said...

Save the pictures! McKay will love it someday. . .