We got dumped on a couple of days ago and the kids were dying to go sledding. So after my meeting this morning, we decided to go out! Our backyard lets out into a frisbee golf course that has a couple of perfect-sized hills for kids to sled on. It's so great. Most of the time, I let them go out with their friends and I can see them from our kitchen, but this time I decided I should go with them. I started to get ready and McKay said, "You're coming sledding with us too?!?!" He was so excited about it, I decided I need to do things like that a little more often, since it's so easy to just let them go out and play in the back by themselves. I vow to spend more time playing with my kids! We had a blast!
Here is our little angel, Makenna, making a snow angel.

Here's McKay on his new sled he got for Christmas



2 comments:
We have absolutley no snow here in St. George. Sometimes I consider that a blessing since today I just had a light sweater on and I was a little warm but then other times I think snow is so much fun to play in with kids and mine do not get that. Looks like lots of fun though. Golf courses are so great in the winter. So many golf courses here yet no snow. DARN!
You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment