Friday, February 20, 2009

Shoulder Surgery Update

I am doing much better!

I am getting my mobility and range of motion back.

I am not taking my pain medicine anymore.

I am not even wearing my sling.

Life is good.

I'm thankful for a body that can heal; for bones that can be shaved-off and then fix themselves, for muscles that can be torn and heal themselves. I am thankful for a maker who created our magnificent bodies and that I have been blessed with good health.

Thank you for all your well wishes and your concern. They have meant so much to me and our family.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you are doing well, you are amazing! I remember reading about your trip to DC, and it made me excited to go. WE'll let you know how it goes. Hope your recovery just gets better and better!

Britt and Gib said...

Great blog! I am glad I found it. I am glad you are healing well from your surgery. Your family is cute.

-Brittany Brems Gilbert

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, our bodies really are amazing!

The Poulson's said...

i am so glad your feeling better! I LOVE YA!

kim said...

Since you traffic feed gives me away anyway, I thought I'd just say I was here! Glad your shoulder is on the mend! Amazing the little oddities our bodies have, and amazing that they can be fixed!

Karen said...

Wow! Again?! You are one tough lady! I'm excited for your triathlon and would be VERY excited about a Bosch for Valentines!

Whit said...

How is the recovering coming along? How is your family doing?

Jessica said...

Wow! I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. I tore my rotators a couple years back; its amazing how much pain they can cause with even the simplest tasks. We'll keep you in our prayers. BTW, we love your blog and all the cute stories you share about your kids. :-)

Cushing Ohana said...

You are a brave lady, Cami. WOW. I hear ya with the gratitude-- I feel the same way about things I have done as well. Hope you continue to do well!