Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ronald Reagan speaks out against Socialized Medicine

Sorry for all the political posts lately, but we are at a very critical time in America. I think many of us (including me) have been apathetic for a long time. We just thought it would take care of itself, and others would fight the battles for us. It's fun to complain about politicians, but who wants to write them, or call them, or protest them? Well, I can sit around no longer. I believe in America and I want my children to have the same (or better) America that I had. I don't want them to be slaves to the government, slaves to the national debt. I feel like I have to spread the word. I am grateful to live in a country where I can express my opposition to the government. I can't imagine living in a place like Iran, where if you protest the lies and corruptness of the government, you are killed. So, I am expressing my views, opinions and thoughts. If you don't like these posts, you don't have to read them. I am trying to educate myself and my family so I can make the best choices possible.

I hope you'll listen to this. It's Ronald Reagan from the 1960's.

2 comments:

Cushing Ohana said...

Way to go, Cami. Way to be a smart, informed woman and parent. I can relate 100%!

Cushing Ohana said...

Way to go, Cami. Way to be a smart, informed woman and parent!