
One of Makenna's favorite presents: lip gloss...right after bubble gum from Connor!
McKay was thrilled to get his very own bird house that he can paint!! It's been painted and assembled and is very much appreciated by the birds!
Later that night we had a party for the kids. They chose to have 2 sets of our "older" neighbors come to the party. I thought this was so cute! They really love these sweet people. They also chose to have 1 same-age-friend over each. Makenna chose to have Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, and McKay chose to have Rice Krispie Brownies.
CONNOR IS 9!
Bright-eyed and bushy tailed!

Heely's: "the gift of my life!!!"
Practicing in the kitchen.
Heely's are actually a lot harder than they look, but Connor's been practicing and he's really got it down. He can't wait to go to Coscto and try them out in their isles.

Connor's cake. Can you guess what it's supposed to be? If you dare to guess, leave your guess in the comments...don't worry, I won't be offended. Connor liked it and that's all that matters.
Connor invited 2 of his best friends over for the celebration: Joseph and Asher
14 comments:
I am guessing a big lego.
Cute Cake..........I'm guessing it's a lego!!!!
I love the lego cake, so cute, ur such a cute mommy.
Yep, I also thought a lego, very cute idea!
Love the Lego cake! I can't believe how big and cute they all are. I'm so glad I got to see you last week!
Hey Cami! fun birthdays! its amazing how fast they grow up.
yes, it is very obvious that the cake is a lego. good job!
Hey Cami! Fun birthdays, its amazing how fast they grow! Yes it is obvious that it is a lego cake. good job!
Wow 9 and 6. Those are such big ages. They look like they had fun!
I used to make theme cakes for the kids birthdays. This Lego cake is brilliant! My most challenging was a full size monopoly board, the most creative was a dinasour for Peter. Being in winter, Katie and JP each got a snowman - easy! Christie's favorite was between a castle and a fish with colorful Necco wafer scales.
Fun birthdays Happy Birthday Rush kids! I would say that you made Connor a lego cake. Kids love that stuff!
I am going to guess a big lego? So cute that Makay loves to do crafts!
Lego...so clearly a Lego.
A blue Lego! Cute cake, Cam!
Legos...that is awesome, you have given me a great idea, my two boys' birthdays are coming up...they love legos!
Happy birthday to all your kiddos, how time flies.
Connor looks so tall!
Post a Comment