Monday, June 1, 2009

"We're twins!"

This was so cute, I just had to post about it.

We were at the park today and the kids met some new friends. This was their conversation:

New friends: "How old are you guys?"

McKay and Makenna in unison: "We're 6!"

Makenna: "Ya, we're twins."

New friends: "How come you're taller than your brother?"

Makenna: "Ya, I know. I was born first."

Plain and simple explanation.

Cute.

6 comments:

The Poulson's said...

Twins what a fun adventure, I always wanted a twin brother! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Cute birthdays and connors cake is cute it's a lego!? Your creative! I miss you!

Amy said...

So funny. I love a child's perspective!

Summers Family said...

Hey don't post this, it is just for you, but I had to tell you! This last month we spent 1600 less than in April, we were able to pay an extra 1000 to my student loan! I am so excited about this. We will have my loan half paid off by the end of July and hope to have it done my the new year! It is so exciting, thanks again for setting the example.

Natalie said...

So cute! You have been busy with birthdays! I bet you and Amz are both glad to have a break for a while! Love the cakes!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

HA HA HA DUH! I can't believe the new friends didn't just pick up on that!

Carrick family said...

That is sooo cute! Twins is so fun!! They are the cutest twins I have met!