Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your help and ideas needed!

My friend and I are thinking of starting a boutique. We are needing a cool place to do it. We're thinking like a neat, old building or someone's barn. I thought some of you might know of a cool place, or know someone who knows of a cool place. It never hurts to ask, right?

Also, if any of you would be interested, we are looking for vendors. We are wanting this to be a botique where all the items sold are completely home made. So let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks for your help!

10 comments:

The Poulson's said...

OOhh me me i want to be a vendor!! I will make bows and tutu's and burp cloths!!!

Katie said...

What a fun idea. I can't think of anyplace off the top of my head, but I'll keep my eyes open. I'll also spread the word to all my friends with homemade goods.

Unknown said...

Cami, I would love oto sell the bumble watchs... maybe purses
Aunt Sue

Elizabeth said...

You know we want to sell, just wish we knew where a good place was. Good luck, and let us know!

Amy said...

I am sure some of my sisters would love to put their things in AND, I have lots of contacts up here I can send your way!! I'll let you know.

Unknown said...

That sounds awesome Cami, good luck getting the details worked out. I have a friend that makes the cutest personalized/embellished onesies, bags, etc. ...she sells them at The Country Store in Layton and has a website. From your idea her stuff would fit right in.
email me if you want her info.
srmessel@hotmail.com

Erika said...

What a great idea. This is just up your alley..crafty lady. If you find that you need vendors I have been in the sewing mode...baby layette stuff...gowns, onesies, blankets, diaper bags etc.

C Smoot said...

I have a neighbor that's mighty crafty and I'm sure she'd love to be a vendor. Keep me updated and I'll spread the word!

Amz said...

I'm not sure of a place, but I'd love to sell my caramels!

Tiffany said...

If you do end up starting one, I make nursing covers that I'd love to sell. I can do matching burp rags too. I also make a baby slings, and a few other more common baby items (binki clips, etc.) Let me know if you get it going. I bet there's a good old place in Lehi/American Fork. Off the top of my head I'm thinking there might be some place on State near Target/Old Navy. Also, I know Lindon has some great older buildings and barns. I'm not sure who to contact about them, but my mom probably would. Maybe when we come visit, I can help you look around. Oh, and I just remembered, I make some very cute Christmas stockings.