





BLUE EYES!!!!
So cute!!!
This is very close to his real 'sad' face.
Love this one of her
Being silly
Isn't this one so cute?
Love her eyelashes!
Look at how light her hair is at her crown! All that summer sun!





BLUE EYES!!!!
So cute!!!
This is very close to his real 'sad' face.
Love this one of her
Being silly
Isn't this one so cute?
Love her eyelashes!
Look at how light her hair is at her crown! All that summer sun!
16 comments:
Do you have any idea how much you’re going to have to shell out on personal security for that girl over the years? Could she be prettier than her mother – hard to imagine!
It's been too long since I've seen them in person... they are so big and so stinkin' cute!!!
OH MAN! Those are SO cute. I love the last one of Makenna looking to the side - so pretty. And the one of McKay with his hand under his chin...and ALL OF THE REST!!! How in the world are you ever going to choose?
You could wallpaper your house with these. Impossible to choose a favorite.
Perfection, both in photography and profiles.
I love them! THey are wonderful pictures and your twins are sooo cute! What a nice friend! I was wondering, where did she take these pictures? Where is the old train and the tracks and stuff?
What a fun photo shoot! What a cute pair!
They are all so cute - how will you ever choose? Adorable! Miss you tons!
Those turned out amazing, didn't hurt that you had the cutest kids in the world being the models...your friend did an amazing job!
Hey, who is in school again?! Student budget caught my eye...
They are sooooo cutes! Your twins are sooo adorable!! THey are the cutest twins I ever know!
Bret had better get his gun out now. Oh my goodness they are so cute. More like beautiful. I love those sweet,sweet kids.
Cami, These are the cutest twins I,ve ever seen... Every pic. shows personality.. Who took these/ What does she charge? Hows the botique going.. I would love to put jewelery in... I love the skirt.. do you have a pattern? Did you make it or Connie?? Sue
The pictures are so cute. I am ready to do a fun photo shoot with my twins. Where did you get Mckenna's skirt? I really need one or two. So cute! Your kids are all growing up Cami, and they are still just as cute as ever.
Talk about BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!! Those pictures are absolutely DARLING!!! The photography is wonderful but with subjects like that, I'm not sure how you could miss! ......Still.....some very cute poses!
Beautiful children and Beautiful photography. I love it all. They are soooo cute. That twin bond shows. I love it!
Beautiful children, Beautiful photography. Wow! I just loved them all. And... that twin bond shows. I love it!
Love them all.
Post a Comment