Monday, November 2, 2009

Mirror Lake

**DISCLAIMER**
For some reason I cannot get my pictures to move around, so they are all out of order and that is how they will have to stay. Sorry!

This summer we went camping with our good friends, the Bergmann's. We love to hang out with these guys and have an annual tradition of going on at least 1 trip per summer. Thank you for the great trip, guys! Here are some highlights!



Who out there still roasts marshmallows? We roast starbursts! Try it and you'll never go back. I promise!


Makenna and Paige were the only ones brave enough to swim in the FREEZING cold water. I'm usually a sucker for any water, but I did not brave it this time. It was just too cold.


McKay showing off his fishing skills. If I knew my kids loved fishing this much, I would have gotten them fishing poles long ago. They could have casted and reeled-in ALL DAY!

Makenna showing her baiting skills. (She finally did it after she got over the stink.)



Brett fishing with Connor- he had caught one here.


Brett teaching Kenna the art of skipping rocks.


Hiking around the lake.

BEAUTIFUL!


Mickey and Paige




All the kids












Thanks, Bergmann's! We had a wonderful time with you and your family! We look forward to next summer!

2 comments:

The Poulson's said...

LOOKS like you had so much fun! ITs beautiful there!

Amy said...

Its been awhile since we've been to Mirror Lake, but it is beautiful. So glad you all had a great time with great friends!