Friday, December 11, 2009

Blast from the Past!

I love these pictures from when the twins were little toddlers! SO CUTE!


During one of my Relief Society meetings Brett took the kids to a larger-than-life exhibit of the body. Here are Makenna and McKay inside the colon!


The twins on their first day of pre-school- 2007


Here he comes to save the day!



Here's McKay at his 1st talent show. He was 3 years old. We went to a grand-opening ceremony at the Daybreak Neighborhood. They had a whole bunch of activities including a talent show. No one had signed up. So, this was during the time of McKay's love of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes." He would sing it anytime for anyone, anywhere. And you just have to understand, his little voice sounded like one of the little mice from Cinderella. It was so, so, SO CUTE! So, I asked him if he wanted to sing his song for the talent show. He said, "Sure!" So we signed him up! There ended up being about 10 other people competing in the talent show- they had piano players and back up music, but McKay just had his own little voice and a microphone. He got up there without a care in the world and just sang. He wowed the crowd and won everyone's heart.

THE CROWD WENT WILD!!!

There weren't any judeges, but the MC incharge said if there were, he would have won, hands-down!

The rest of the time we were there enjoying the other activities, everyone kept coming up to McKay and giving him high-five's and patting him on the back and telling him "good-job". He was happy about it all.

I do have to admit that I was more proud and happy about it as his mom. I think we have a performer on our hands. We'll see.

No comments: