Pretty view! Hey, I didn't know your husband grew up in SLO. My mom did too. My grandparents still live there. We went to visit last Christmas time. I absolutely looooove it there. We used to go to Fish and Chips and a neat little place at Morro Bay. It has since closed down. Sad:(
4 comments:
pretty! I love rainbows. you do have a great view of the mountains!
uh.... nature did.
remember your favorite joke? Your title made me think of it :)
uh.... nature did.
Remember your favorite joke? Your title made me think of that :)
Pretty view!
Hey, I didn't know your husband grew up in SLO. My mom did too. My grandparents still live there. We went to visit last Christmas time. I absolutely looooove it there.
We used to go to Fish and Chips and a neat little place at Morro Bay. It has since closed down. Sad:(
Post a Comment