One such person is this cute lady, Jo. Can I just say that she is AWESOME? Joleen is the lovely Raquel's (who we love so much, too) sister. Jo is one of my favorite people along with the rest of her family. Seriously, the Kremin's are fabulous! Anyway, Jo is a CPA and is very good at what she does. She is also the Relief Society President in her ward and just recently spoke at her Stake Conference's Priesthood Session. (Yes, I said Priesthood session.) Anyway, Jo approached me a few months back about wanting to do a traditional Swiss Christmas party with my kids. Just my kids and her. I know. Amazing, right? So, of course, I obliged and the kids were just beyond excited....they were ecstatic!
You can see here, how excited Connor is. This is a picture Jo took and I stole from her blog.
Here is Jo's table set up in tradition Swiss form. Nuts, clementines and chocolate in the middle. Then, you just eat and leave all your trash on the table. The kids could not get over that and kept saying, "Really?" and "Are you sure we can leave it here?"
After this little dinner they got to go see the Mr. Fox movie which my kids thought was a hoot. Connor especially liked it!
While the kids were out, we went and finished our Christmas shopping and went to dinner! It was wonderful! When we came back to Jo's they were sipping hot chocolate and watching Mickey's Christmas Carol-- on of my favorites. I especially like the Ghost of Christmas past and the part where he says, "With yogurt!"

Thanks, Jo for being so wonderful and giving our kids a wonderful Christmas memory. We love you!
3 comments:
The Kremin's are awesome people! I love them and am so glad to call them mine! Sounds like so much fun...
Cami, you forgot about the first part of the "best part" of Mickeys Christmas Carol!
It's when he says "with mish-mash...mish-mash..mish...mistashios." (then he says) "with yogurt!"
You are the cutest thing ever! And I agree my family is pretty cool - but I can't express enough how grateful we are for all the Bells!
Post a Comment