He also has a really great sense of humor. He likes to make people laugh.
I was happy to help him dress up when he told me that he wanted to dress up for "Nerd-day Thursday" for his class. I loved doing things like that when I was in school.
We decided on the perfect outfit and even borrowed some awesome suspenders from a wonderful, cute neighbor.
The next day as he was getting ready he told me it was him and only a few friends that had decided to dress up as nerds for the school day. I started to get worried that maybe his friends might be playing a trick on him and that he may be the only one dressed up for "Nerd Day."
He thought for a minute and said, "I don't care if I'm the only one."
Then went on his merry way. I'm glad he has enough confidence to go to school looking like this. Even if he was going to be the only one. It's just plain fun.
| Complete with bow-tie, pen, and suspenders And FYI- he wasn't the only one dressed up. His friends came through. |
2 comments:
SO cute! Your such a fun mom!
Love it!
Post a Comment