Monday, March 28, 2011

Do you ever feel this way?

I was on the phone the other day.

Imagine that. Me; on the phone!

Sometimes I feel like that is all I do all day!!

Anyway, back to the story.

I was on the phone and Makenna came walking into my room and handed me this note:

It says, "Mom, I have crazies in me. What should I do?"

I thought that was utterly hilarious.

4 comments:

Amy said...

The note is funny- the fact that it is written on a paper with Ambien CR at the bottom- HILARIOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Queen is the best!

Lesa said...

I had to laugh at the whole Ambien paper too... She is so adorable:)

kitty said...

Hilarious!

I wish my kids would figure out the art of passing notes while I am on the phone rather than tug at my pockets while chanting "mom, mom, mom..."