Saturday, June 7, 2008

Connor's Baptism Day

What a wonderful day! We had such a special day with many friends and family. We are so proud of Connor and grateful that he made the decision to be baptized. It has been so neat to see the change come over Connor. Since he's been baptized, he is different. He is more submissive and soft and he's really taken a liking to the scriptures and to writing in his journal. He says he thinks the difference is the Holy Ghost. I agree. What a precious and marvelous gift.


The big boy in his new suit. Doesn't he look handsome?


Connor with G & G Bell

We want to thank all our friends and family who came to the baptism and who supported us on this special day.

2 comments:

Torrie Family said...

I can't believe Connor is old enough to be baptized! Your family is adorable!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on being baptized Connor! I bet it was so neat and spiritual, just like my day was so long ago. I hope he had a great day!