Monday, August 18, 2008

Kindergarten date with Grandma Rush

Brett's mom had McKay and Makenna over for a little kindergarten date. She gave them each a present (a new school shirt) and then took them out to McDonald's for lunch. They got to eat and play and then she let them choose out a movie to rent. They both agreed on Barbie Mariposa. McKay didn't seem to mind. Anyway, the kids we just thrilled to be going on a special date with grandma and are so excited to go to kindergarten! They also got to go along with their cousin Kiera. They had a wonderful time. Thank you, Grandma!



3 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

Great idea! I hope Grandma can do that for my kids! So CUTE!!!

Julie and Eric said...

She seems like the most thoughtful lady! I noticed no glasses! So how did the lasik surgery go? I'm so glad she got it! With the kindergarten date proves that she deserves it! : You are blessed to have two great mothers in your life. Your mom, which I love! And your mother-in-law!

Natalie said...

awww, that is so cute! We are soo lucky to have such a thoughtful Grandma!