The next Tuesday we went to the Dinosaur Museum. The twins and I had never been to the museum before; Connor has and he loved it when he went. So, I thought $2 Tuesday's would be a great time to go. Well, so did a lot of other mom's. My friend, Teri and I went and when we got there there was a HUGE line of people waiting to get in. That should have been our first clue. The place was a mad-house!!!! Kids running wild everywhere and double wide strollers everywhere! It was hard to move around! But, it was still fun. The twins thought it was awesome and loved the bones and huger than life shark. They especially loved digging for fossils. They had a great time! Thanks, Teri, for the pictures!
4 comments:
I will have to show that picture of Hayden and Makenna to Hayden. He will love it! Cute pictures of the kiddos!
Sooo cute pictures! I can't believe I miss u guys!! Next time
That was a crazy time, love the $2 dollar price, but it was nuts in their, I wonder if we went the same day? Glad you had fun, the pictures are great!
I can't believe how big McKay and Makenna are getting. I love Makenna's hair.
Post a Comment