I am so proud of my 2 sisters-in-law, Cherry and Amz, and my brother-in-law, Greg. This was Cherry's 1st half and she did awesome! This was Amy's 2nd half, but she blew her 1st half time out of the water and felt so good! Greg was feeling the pain by mile 4, but persevered and finished with a great time! It was really fun to run a race together with the family! Cherry's brother in law also finished 30th overall and had a great run!
Great job you guys!
One thing I cannot fail to mention is my greatest fan and racing buddy, my hubby, Brett. He is awesome! He is always there to help me when I need it and get my mind in the right place when I'm down and out. He is wonderful! I'm glad we have a hobby that we can do together and running has become something I really love.
Thanks to my mom for taking the kids while we ran! We definitely couldn't do it without all our family support!
8 comments:
Way to go Cami!! Youre a great inspiration. My brother and sister in law also ran that marathon- small world!
Wow! I love that a 1/2 marathon felt good to you! I want to live in that world. Very inspiring.
Good job Cami! You would think doing these races would get old, but it really doesn't! Crossing the finish line always feels good and it's a huge accomplishment! Cant wait to see what race you'll do next!
That is so awesome, you are incredible and amazing and so awe-inspiring. I love that you and Brett go and do races together, it is fun to have hobbies you can share!
Congrats!
I have heard that the Hobble Creek 1/2 marathon is a really nice one. Great job!! Congrats on your successes!
Wow I am so impressed with you..i wish i could even run a 5K!! So we really really need to get together!! I am free every single day and every single night!! Nolan is going to school again and i don't see him until 9:30 at night and even then 2 times a week he has a tutor come to our house AFTER school! So it's going to be a long semester if i don't keep myself busy! SO PLEASE let's get together..What are your days like?
Cami, you're so awesome! Great job!
Congratulations on the 1/2 marathon success! It sure does have a whole new meaning after running a full marathon! Keep up the good work and the training!
Post a Comment