Sunday, July 12, 2009

I almost had a heart-attack.

For real.

A bird was in our house last night. Yes, that's right.


IN OUR HOUSE.

For those of you who really know me, you know that it's a miracle I am still alive.

This story has a happy ending because I have a wonderful husband who loves me and who woke up to get the bird out of the house.

The end.

7 comments:

Andrea Holley said...

Yikes! That would really freak me out. I was scared enough when birds got stuck in our stairwell in the village and I had to go in or out. If one was in my house I don't know what I would do.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're o.k. and that you have an awesome husband to provide protection =)

Rach said...

I think I would freak out too! Good job for your husband.
P.S. McKenna has named one of her dolls after your husband. (Church teacher!!)

BECKY said...

You just brought back a few memories of the two or three times I've seen you FREAK OUT because a bird was in the stairwell at the village or when it flew into the house of the sister we were visiting! I know how scared you get and I can only imagine the heart stopping event!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

that is funny! I am glad you got it out! We had a bird fly into our house on mothers day, and my son Kyle caught it while it was flapping around in a plant window we have. It scared me though because it started pecking his fingers while he was holding it. he hurried and threw it outside. I think he was so brave!

kim said...

We've done that before... we were up after midnight trying to guide the thing out the door. I never realized little birdies could be so completely terrifying!

Amz said...

I am so glad you survived! Birds just love to be around you!

We had one in the house too once...only it was during the day when Mike was at work! I called him in a panic! He was laughing so hard. I finally got him out by shooing him with a broom. Whew! I aged a bit after that one!