Yes, you heard right; and overnighter with the 5th grade!!
All boys!!
Connor REALLY wanted me to go to this with him. He begged and begged. It wasn't the most convenient of times, but when is it ever convenient? Brett was home for this month, and would be here for the twins, so I decided to do it.
It was crazy, but it was so fun.
Part of the fun for Connor was riding up on the bus with all his friends. Honestly, I was glad that I didn't have to ride up on the bus with them.
Last year, I went on the bus with the 1st graders to the zoo. After the 1 hour drive I was so ready to get out of there! It was so noisy and loud! I was happy to have to find my own way to get up to the camp.
That was part of the fun for me: the ride up with some a good friend: Amy Browning. And lesser known friends, now made better friends: Dave Bennion, Tania Young and Eric Weirholt. There were a lot of laughs shared and it made the ride go faster.
 |
| Here's Connor with his friends, Trevor and Tyler |
 |
| Connor doing a dance of joy because it was time for skits! |
 |
| Me and Connor the next morning. Can you see how tired his eyes are? Hey stayed up reading all night. |
 |
| Connor with friend Samuel |
 |
| All the boys on a hike |
 |
| Con with a tree stump that he thought looked really cool. |
 |
| Connor with his classmates doing a skit |
 |
| Movie night- watching "Robin Hood" |
 |
| Connor with Mr. Ferree and his classmates. Mr. Ferre has been a FABULOUS teacher and we just love him! Thanks for a fun time, Connor! I love you! |
2 comments:
How fun...you are one brave mom! How cute that Connor wanted you to go with him, At the rate Max is going he is going to want his own home by 5th grade!
You and I are on the same wavelength. It was a great time. Love those boys of ours, and I'm so glad you came along.
Post a Comment