Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Fall Fun and a Carnival!

I just love the colors our yard gives us every year. We are so blessed that the Wallace's took such good care of this place and we can reap the benefits. Here in Saratoga Springs, we had glorious October!


Tiggs enjoying this nice, beautiful fall.

Tiggs only likes me when Brett is gone. When he's back she's all his. She totally plays favorites and I try not to take it personal.



I just had to post this picture. I had to cut up a few onions for a recipe and my friend lent me these onion goggles. They are amazing!!! I never even knew there was such a thing. These goggles have a barrier that keeps the fumes from the onions out of your eyes! My nose was running, my throat was burning, but not tears or running mascara! I am sold! So, cool!!! If you're interested, click here.

The school put on a carnival for the kids. It was very well done! There were lots of fun activities for the kids and they had a great time. Here is Connor in front of his class' pumpkin carving. (The pumpkin is inside the box).



McKay participated in a donut-eating contest. Don't ask how it went....you can probably guess. Remember, the kid has no teeth!

Face painting for all!

A great time was had by all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great photos Cam. I'm diggin those goggles.

Mark and Colette said...

Those are great pictures of y ou all. And who had thought, onion goggles. Someone made some money!!
Where are the pictures from the play. I am waiting for them. Love ya lots and thanks for all you do. Colette

BECKY said...

Your backyard is beautiful with the colorful fall leaves! And by the way, we need to get together. Maybe I can come down sometime in the next week or so?!

Carrick family said...

Soooo cute!!! I saw Maryam's google in cooking class. I want one too! Cute picture of you and kitty!