Some fun things we've been doing lately.....
 |
| We took a trip with some friends to the SLC Library. It's been years since we've been up there, so the kids REALLY enjoyed it. I love the city and sometimes really miss living there. |
We went to see the new exhibit in the children's area at the Church History Museum. The kids LOVED it! It was called "The Book of Mormon Fiesta" and focused on the Latin American heritage in the church. The kids had a ball.
 |
| Connor, Asher, and McKay ready do dance! |
 |
| Asher, Chloe, and yes, that is Connor ready to do the spanish ladies' dance! I'm glad Connor is secure enough in his manhood to be able to wear a bright pink skirt! |
I would highly recommend going to the museum to see the new exhibit. It was great, and FREE!
My brother Tyler and his sweet wife, Ashley, gave our kids all passes to Boondocks for their birthday's. They even talked me into going with them! It was actually a lot of fun. Miniature golfing did, howeve, take a LONG time. We played by the rules, and it was a little painful at times, but time well spent!
 |
| Thanks Ty and Ash! We had a blast! |
The kids had a whole bunch of friends over and created a "chalk garden." (Isn't that a store, or something? Someone google it.) Anyway, they had a blast with the chalk and I was pretty impressed with their artwork. They were so sad to see the rain wash it away.
 |
| Pumpkins, squash, onions, flowers peas, carrots, potatoes.....you name it, it's in there. |
2 comments:
How cute! Your kiddos are so cute and SO grown up! Thanks for the idea of the Church History museum. We are trying to plan a fun stay cation during the 4th and I'm adding that to the list of things to do! Thanks!
You guys definitely work the 'staycation' better than we do! Lucky kids! I've gotta check that library out. . . never been there!
Post a Comment