Friday, December 5, 2008

For the Beauty of the Earth

Look what I found outside the other morning:

Absolutely beautiful!






Are all of these basically the same picture, you ask? Yes, you are right. I couldn't choose just one to put up.


I stopped at Wally-world on the way home, and when I came out of Wal-mart, it still looked like this.
Can you believe it?


Our God is awesome!

8 comments:

BECKY said...

That is gorgeous! Let's get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Who ever thought a Walmart parking lot could look so breathtaking?

Teri said...

Wow, that's is pretty! I bet your glad you had your camera with you!

Carrick family said...

Wow, what a beautiful view for Utah!!! I love it!

Cin's Fam said...

Those are awesome pics! Sometimes the wonders of this Earth are just a gift! I am wondering if you can ask your mom to send me her e-mail address? It didn't come up from her comment? If you want to check out my blog, I would love that. I hope it is ok that I added you to my blogroll? If not will you let me know and I can take it off, I just want to keep in touch with you guys. Hope you have a nice christmas!

The Poulson's said...

WOW!!! Amazing! that is beautiful!

Suzy said...

That is beautiful! Way to capture the moment!

Cushing Ohana said...

This makes me miss UTAH! Lucky Cami! ;)