Friday, December 19, 2008

Temple Square and Snow Fun

Why can't those kids just stop growing? I think it's time for new snowpants and a new coat.

(Yes, those are her jeans hanging out of her snowpants...)



We went to Temple Square Wednesday night and the kids were totally thrilled. It was a brisk 28 degrees, but they were all smiles. Surprisingly, it was totally crowded.


I love temple square at Christmas time. I love the crowds. I have always loved the crowds. However, now that I am a mother, I am ok with less of a crowd. The kids did really good at staying close, most of the time. I love the sounds of the choir music. I love the Nativity. I love the reflecting pools and the visitor's center. This year we even heard bagpipe music! It was a treat!

When McKay saw this tree, he started to sing, "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" It was cute.










I just LOVE this picture. This little Nativity Scene was in the middle of the main reflecting pool.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all of the beautiful pictures. As always. The Rush children are very photogenic.

I like all of those things about Temple Square too, except for the crowds. But you're an extrovert ; )

Makenna's snow pants are funny. My kids are growing really fast, too. I saw some cute snow pants at Target, I think I might go back to get a pair for Kasie. When they've been playing in the snow in the back yard she's been wearing a pair of Joe's water proof pants. Plain silly.

Harris House said...

You're kids are so darn adorable! I love that McKay started to sing, "Hallelujah!". So funny! Our KC loves to sing too, he's always singing something where ever we go, usually making up songs as he goes. He's creative like his dad. We were at temple square that same night also, too bad we didn't run into you. Hope you guys are doing well, Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! We had a good time going as well and it was totally crowded. It was really fun. I am glad you all had a good time. Merry Christmas!