Here is a link to Connor in his school choir singing for the 'cool school' of the week for Fox 13. The kids had to be to school super early (6:30am) and Connor was as happy as a lark! Wish every morning was like that.....maybe if I had a camera crew in my living room, he'd be a little more chipper for me....
Anyway, Connor is on the front row, right hand side.
Here's the link to the video. I can't figure out how to imbed this one. Hope the link works.
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8044635&version=1&locale=EN-US
I also have a picture of Connor with "Big Buddah", but this is not my computer I'm using and can't download my picutres. They'll come later.
Anyway, Connor is on the front row, right hand side.
Here's the link to the video. I can't figure out how to imbed this one. Hope the link works.
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8044635&version=1&locale=EN-US
I also have a picture of Connor with "Big Buddah", but this is not my computer I'm using and can't download my picutres. They'll come later.

2 comments:
Very Cool!!! Damian would be so jealous ;) I like big Budah, I bet Connor will love to have that picture as a memento.
Is that the guy from "The R.M." movie?!
Post a Comment