Ok. This is seriously funny.
We were eating dinner tonight and I was complimenting myselft on a new recipe. "Not bad for a homemade taquito," I said.
McKay, pipes up from the opposite end of the table: "Remember those doofus ones?"
Silence.
Doofus ones? Doofus what? What is this boy talking about?
Makenna had to translate for us because she was the only one who got what he was talking about. She said, "You mean ridiculous?"
McKay said, "Yes! Ridiculous tacos. Those are good too."
Does everyone know what ridiculous tacos are? Fritos on the bottom, chili on top of that, topped with lettuce, tomatos, cheese, sour cream, etc.
I thought it was hillarious. Doofus tacos.
Have I told you all how much I love this boy?
6 comments:
Oh your kids are cute. Please pass the Dofus Tacos.
I've heard of them as Walking Tacos. Bag of Fritos, chili, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and a plastic spoon. We did them on Student Council in college! I've never heard of them being called ridiculous but it works. Cute.
Funny! Love that Mickey!!!
I am going to have to try those, but I will stick with Micks name.
I love it, what a cutie...we call them o'lays. I am not sure why, I think I will adopt Doofus Tacos!
Hilarious! Dofus! We used to call those pepper-bellies, I have no idea why but yumm!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Troy's test went well. We have to wait until mid January to see if he passed, but he thinks he's definitely got a good shot at it!
:)
Post a Comment