Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

Well, I never do these 'tag' things, but this one seemed easy enough.

"Choose the 4th picture from the 4th folder in your 'my pictures' file. So, here it is:


Beautiful, isn't it? This was taken last year from our deck. I love nature. I love this view of Timp. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who made this world so beautiful, just for us.

I tag Raquel and Kendra

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Cami, I'm tagging you. Go to my blog.

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful views from your house! I really like this picture.

Karen said...

I bet there's a little man at the end of that one. Jordan asked if someone had a blog. I said I don't know, but if they did Cami would have it! You've got quite the list!

BECKY said...

I'm glad you did it... what an awesome picture! It's fun to be random sometimes... I'm the queen of random, so thanks for joining me.