Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look What I Got!


I just got back from the store and bought all this stuff; 4 loaves of bread, 4 cartons cottage cheese, 16 boxes of namebrand cereal, 3 sets of Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner, 2 jugs of Crisco oil , 2 packs of tortillas, 5 lb. bag of potatoes, and 3 containers of salt,

PLUS

a 20 lb. Butterball Turkey

I spent:

$ 61.08!! A pretty fantastic deal!

I would have spent $141.15-- I saved $80.07 in store sales and coupons, more than 57% of my bill!

Most of this stuff was to stock up our food storage, and then some perishables.

I love it when I can find good deals like this. I use this website the most.

3 comments:

Carrick family said...

Good job!! I bought 20 boxes of cereals last week too!! 1.50 per cereal at Smithc's. Kids love cereal so I thought I might as well as buy tons of cereals! Good deal!

The Henrie's said...

Hey I'm so proud that you are still going strong. I got most of this same stuff. Don't you love it?

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I just put that website on my favorites. We have been getting so many good ideas from you guys, thanks!