Makenna got chosen to be the 'star' student in her class this week. She was THRILLED about it! At the beginning of the week, they come with a poster with pictures that tell about them
and I also added a few little knick-knacks that show off Makenna's favorites. Makenna was happy with the poster and so excited to take it to school. Their teacher makes a huge deal about it all and they get to be the 'leader' in their class all week. On Friday, I get to come in and visit and bring Makenna's favorite book in to read to the class. She chose, Spring Cleaning, a sesame street book and a favorite from my childhood.
and I also added a few little knick-knacks that show off Makenna's favorites. Makenna was happy with the poster and so excited to take it to school. Their teacher makes a huge deal about it all and they get to be the 'leader' in their class all week. On Friday, I get to come in and visit and bring Makenna's favorite book in to read to the class. She chose, Spring Cleaning, a sesame street book and a favorite from my childhood.

5 comments:
She looks so cute & proud of her poster!
Yesterday I was reminiscing in my head about the good old nursery days. I'm glad that I can see how the twins are growing & all the fun stuff they're doing!
OH MY GOODness! Can they get any cuter? Nice job on the sewing! Hey i need your address so i can invite you to my scentsy/ handcrafted items from myself: little girl bows, and such! You can call me or email it to me
I miss those cute little ones of yours! Ah, the good old days of living a couple stairwells apart.... now it's more like a couple towns apart! Hope to see you soon!
She is a cutie! I love her poster, from what I could see of it! How fun!
So cute! What a doll!
Post a Comment