Friday, November 7, 2008

Logan Canyon

A few weekends ago we went up to visit Brett's brother and his family up in Logan. We love visiting the "Loganites" as my kids call them. We have so much fun every time we go see them, they definitely make it worth the drive! This time, since the weather was so nice, we went up to the canyon to have a cook-out and practice shooting. It was super fun and the colors were beautiful. We had fun taking pictures. I realized that I don't have any pictures of McKay-- he was hanging out with one particular cousin the whole time. During this 'photo-shoot' they were playing in the car. So, this is what we have:








And this is my most favorite picture of all:


9 comments:

brittanyc said...

That little Makenna has the most beautiful hair!!! I was thinking that as I looked at all the pictures, and then I saw that last one....LOVE IT!!!
Britt

Stacy and Mike said...

I love Logan!! It is Heaven on Earth.. I miss it.
Dito about the hair.

I too have had the itch to sew (tried my hand with Halloween costumes) but now seeing what you did with that cute hand towel gives me the drive to do more. I haven't been lucky enough to score my mom's sewing machine but I might borrow it. I love those Pj's!

Brianne said...

Oh, I love Logan!! Nate is actually interviewing there for a job. Your kids are getting so big!!

Amy said...

Logan is beautiful. Your pictures are great. I love that last one too. McKenna looks like she is just drinking in nature.

Natalie said...

so fun! we will have to go up there sometime and have some one on one time with them too! They are so fun to be around!

Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

Hey Cami,

That is a sweet picture of McKenna. I can see why you like it.

gosonja said...

I love Logan. I used to go there every year with my grandparents for the Opera series. They have a great used book store, an awesome fabric store, and the best gardeners market I have ever been to in my entire life.

Some day I'm going to go tubbing down the aqueduct that runs down the canyon, that's on my bucket list!

Natalie in Sparks said...

hey cami! i miss the mountains with all the fall colors. we have mountains here but they;re just not the same. Adorable kids!