On Sunday, while waiting for Stake Conference to start, Makenna asked me,
"Mom, do I have white skin or dark skin?"
I said, "Well, you are pretty dark-skinned for a white girl."
That confused her so I tried again.
"You have white skin, but you are pretty tan all of the time. You have what is called 'olive skin.'"
She thought for a minute and said, "If I lived in the 60's would I have had to sit in the back of the bus?"
5 comments:
Love all your blogs! It is fun to hear about and see all the little things that you want to remember always, XO Mama
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! She'd have to be pretty tan. . .
OH Queen - you are so awesome!
that's so cute!
That is so funny! It reminds me of a paper Elaina just wrote in her class at school. She stated that if she were made President of the United States, she would free the slaves.
Post a Comment