Sunday, March 13, 2011

Teeth That Actually Wont Come Out?

As many of you know, our boys loose their teeth early in life. 

We're talking super early. 

Their teeth start coming out at 18 months, and then keep coming out until all they have left is about 4 molars. 

It stinks, but we deal with it. 

We're grateful for any number of teeth they can keep in until their adult teeth come in.

This girl, on the other hand, just lost her first tooth. She was the last one in her class to lose a tooth.

After much wiggling and pushing and tugging, it finally happened!

So, super happy!! 
PROOF!!!!!
And the Tooth Fairy almost didn't get to come. She must have lost her wallet along the way and had to call the dear next-door-neighbors and borrow a dollar! Imagine that!!!

Thanks, Meyers!

And just for cuteness:


Kenna went to a birthday party that had a 'spa' theme. They made these pretty eye masks. She insisted on sleeping with it on every night, and she did! I was surprised she actually woke up with it on in the morning! 


8 comments:

Shar said...

I LOVE the sleep mask photo--like she even needs a beauty regimen. Good job tooth fairy!

Mark and Colette said...

That is great! She is a doll! Love you guys!

K.C. said...

Ha ha do you remember when you pulled out one of my teeth when we were over for piano lessons? It was one of the first teeth I lost and I just remember it didn't hurt a bit!

Amy said...

She is such a doll.

Missy said...

This is adorable. LOVE the eye mask :) My kids do the opposite. They have what we lovingly refer to as "shark teeth", where the baby ones hang on for dear life and the big ones fight them for space. Let's just say we've spent a fortune at the dentists. Cute cute cute girl. Glad the tooth fairy figured it out!

Laureen said...

LOL - when she showed me her loose tooth on Saturday and was so excited, I couldn't believe that was her first tooth! And I remember thinking - wow - you've got both ends of the tooth spectrum at your house. Congrats, Mackenna - you still manage your "light-up-a-room" smile with one tooth-less!

Carrick family said...

Ohhh, She finally lost her tooth. This will make Kylee feel better! She has been sad that all of her friends lost their teeth but not her. She will be late too! MacKenna is so cute!! I love the sleep mask! My girls got it for Christmas. So fun!!

Andrea Holley said...

Yay! That is so fun for her. I love that first picture of her - it reminds me of that one I put on my blog of Catherine that you commented on :) Love those cute curly-haired girls of ours!