Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Have a 7 year Old Ladies' Man

For those of you who have known us since the twins were little, you will remember even since the time McKay was about 1 year old, he had an eye for the ladies. He was always cuddling with older ladies, smiling at them in church, snuggling up to them, giving them hugs. This has ALWAYS been McKay. In fact, a week ago, I had a lady from the Primary General Board come visit my ward with me as a part of my calling. She arrived at the building early and she visited with our family. McKay obviously thought he needed to turn on the charm. She sat with our family and she was sitting right next to me. About 1/2 way through the opening song, he asked if he could sit by her. I said sure. By the end of the meeting he was leaning on her shoulder. It was very cute. Anyway, McKay is very sensitve-- to a fault sometimes-- but he is very thoughtful, giving and sensitive to others feelings as well. This picture proves that:

I found this on my bed a few weeks ago 

It says, "Remember a bracelet doesn't just bring beauty, but also love."

He had made this bracelet for me! Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?

I am so grateful for such a thoughtful son. You might wonder where he gets it. If you know my family well, you know it doesn't come from me.

His dad is just like this!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That is one cute kid Cam. You are a lucky Mama.

Shar said...

You MUST save that note (and the bracelet). His future wife is one lucky lady!

The Poulson's said...

WOW, that is the sweetest thing ever!

Carrick family said...

Ohhh, I love that little guy!! LUcky mom!!

Unknown said...

He had me at hello!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

sooo cute!