Would you believe me if I told you this was the only picture we took while we were at the air and space museum? Well, it's not entirely true...but for some reason this is the only picture I can FIND from the air and space museum.
Me and my friend Ashlee were so dang tired after doing the museum thing for a couple of hours. We still had about 1 hour before our hubbies came to meet us. We decided to get a bag of gummy space ships (which cost us about $5.00!!) and just sit until they came to meet us. While we were sitting we met a mom and her 2 daughters from Virginia. This baby was about 6 months old. I don't remember her name but she was THE CUTEST thing I've ever seen! Seriously, she had tons of curly hair and would just smile all the time! After I couldn't stand it any longer, I finally asked the mom if I could take a picture of her baby. She agreed. We ended up sitting there and talking to her for about 45 minutes. She was really sweet! It was great to make a new friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment