This place is a little known gem called, Goblin Valley. Goblin Valley State Park is located in Emery County between the towns of Green River and Hanksville. Wind and water have carved fantastic and unique goblin-like sculptures out of rock, creating an outdoor playground that inspires the imagination. We probably spent 4 hours here, hiking, climbing and exploring. This is a must see if you are ever in this area.
Connor holding on for dear life!
Me, striking a pose. Just a note- this seemed a lot higher to me than it looks in this picture. I had so much fun climbing around and exploring. I couldn't help myself climbing all over just like the kids. I love this kind of stuff.
McKay and Makenna in their "secret house."




1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are the perfect ages to go have a blast with. I feel like anytime we try to go somewhere it's still a little bit of a fiasco...I'm glad you guys had a good time, talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment