The official photographers from the race sent these to me. I liked them a little better than that other harfy one I posted earlier. These are of me and Amy after she crossed the finish line!
Cami! Wow, it has been a long time since we have talked to you guys. I am pretty sure we saw Brett when you were expecting the twins. I would love to hear your story sometime. So good to hear from you! rytonya@hotmail.com
Good for you! I'm thinking of doing a measley(sp?) little 5K in April. I don't know if I could ever do a 1/2 Marathon. Sorry about your toenails! Ouch!
yay! cami - seriously, you are such an inspiration to me! (again, flashback to the RS lesson in SLC) i restarted jogging in Central Park - but have yet to make it 1.5 miles without stopping...i have no clue how to run. :)
Good job Cami!! It's the best feeling ever to finish a race like that. I'm glad your doing the Bear Lake race, I registered for it as soon as you told me about it! I'm really excited! My family from California is coming up to see me run it, there's no backing out now! We got cabins at the Bear Lake KOA, we stayed there last year and had a really fun time. The kids loved it. You should check it out!
Wow Cami! That is so incredible. I have great respect for runners like yourself. What a demonstration of endurance and hard work. I'm so proud of you. I can only dream of doing that someday. It is so cute to see you and Brett together like that. Inspiring and Sweet. LOVED the pictures. I hope your toenails survive. :)
Way to go!!!! You are amazing and seriously an inspiration to me in losing my weight. I think about you all the time and say to myself...if she can do it, so can I! I can't believe you have worked your way up to this point! Good job!!! Britt
8 comments:
Lovely. Just lovely.
Cami! Wow, it has been a long time since we have talked to you guys. I am pretty sure we saw Brett when you were expecting the twins. I would love to hear your story sometime. So good to hear from you! rytonya@hotmail.com
Good for you! I'm thinking of doing a measley(sp?) little 5K in April. I don't know if I could ever do a 1/2 Marathon.
Sorry about your toenails! Ouch!
yay! cami - seriously, you are such an inspiration to me! (again, flashback to the RS lesson in SLC) i restarted jogging in Central Park - but have yet to make it 1.5 miles without stopping...i have no clue how to run. :)
Good job Cami!! It's the best feeling ever to finish a race like that. I'm glad your doing the Bear Lake race, I registered for it as soon as you told me about it! I'm really excited! My family from California is coming up to see me run it, there's no backing out now! We got cabins at the Bear Lake KOA, we stayed there last year and had a really fun time. The kids loved it. You should check it out!
Wow Cami! That is so incredible. I have great respect for runners like yourself. What a demonstration of endurance and hard work. I'm so proud of you. I can only dream of doing that someday. It is so cute to see you and Brett together like that. Inspiring and Sweet. LOVED the pictures. I hope your toenails survive. :)
Way to go!!!! You are amazing and seriously an inspiration to me in losing my weight. I think about you all the time and say to myself...if she can do it, so can I! I can't believe you have worked your way up to this point! Good job!!!
Britt
Awesome, way to go! I hope you had fun and got some great work outs.
Post a Comment