Ok. Any guys who are reading this can stop right now. I'm giving you fair warning! This is a post for women only.....unless you like talk about bra's and all things related. Enough said.Ok. Are they gone?
All right ladies. Have any of you struggled with finding a good, or not just good; a GREAT sport's bra? I know I certainly have. This has been a life long quest because I've been active all my life and relatively well-endowed. (I said relatively, ok....?) I've played sports all my life and I've never been able to find a great sport's bra. This isn't such a HUGE deal in jr. high, high school and even college when every thing is nice and 'perky', if you know what I mean. It's a little annoying, but not so totally unbearable. Until........life happens. Those blessed babies!!!Things start to sag and hang in ways you didn't think possible. I don't know about you, but during my pregnancies and while in the nursing stage I 'blossom' quite a bit, if you know what I mean, and then when I'm done nursing and lost all that weight, I am back to my normal size, but with each pregnancy I'm a little more saggy. To me, saggy breasts=bouncy breasts. Bouncing is not a good feeling, especially when running. To try to remedy this situation I have worn 2 bra's at a time, to give extra, added support. Has anyone else done this? If you're like me (the running type) once you've run for so long, your body starts to sweat, and the chaffing that comes from wearing two bra's is unbearable. I've worn 2 sports bra's at a time, I've worn an underwire and a sports bra and have paid the price for doing both! I've had my skin rubbed raw in some areas. I've tried wearing just one bra and it just doesn't cut it! And folks, lets face it.....I'm not that huge!!!! So, why is this such a big problem? I've searched high and low for that right bra. One that I can wear by itself and one that will do the job by itself. I've searched everywhere! At bra stores and at sports stores. But, I have found nothing..........until now!!! Here it is, ladies and gentlemen. Oops, no gentlemen. I forgot I excused them in the beginning. If you're still reading guys....well.....I don't know what to say about that!
Click here to see the bra. Since I love it so much, I bought 2 of them. Ladies, let me tell you, they are worth the money! When trying them on, at first I thought it was too tight, but then when you get it on and everything 'situated' it is super comfortable and very, very supportive! I can gladly say that I've been wearing only 1 bra for a few months now, and it feels great! I feel liberated and no more chaffing!
Let me know what you think about sport's bras.
16 comments:
That's awesome - thanks for the tip! I'm actually in the market for a new sports bra or two and was hoping for a good recommendation.
Great Post! I too have been searching, and for the Academy I was told to "get them under control" but didn;t want to go to two bras, since I hate just wearing 1 sports bra. I will have to try these out!
Thanks for the recommendation! I am liking the ones I have right now, but when they wear out, I have to check these out!
Thanks for this! Totally know what you mean. My bra has not been working as I have started back on running a few hours a week, I have started to realize just how bad mine is. And that price isn't bad either for a really supportive bra. And I am definitely in the well endowed audience and need all the support I can get. lol
LOL! What a great post! I appreciate the reccomendation. Honestly, I have had the same issue, but haven't search with as much passion! You're awesome Cami!
Completely sympathize! This is a great post especially since I will entering the breat feeding realm soon. I was not looking forward to wearing two bras. I will have to check it out!
Okay I am totally excited about this. And the price is not that bad for a decent one. I am in the market for one. and I am telling you with the humidity going on out here one is the only way to go unless you want chafing.
Wow, Camz! I was just thinking of this today and how I need more bras! I will definitely try this out. I hope it isn't a problem that I am not as endowed as you are...
Cami,
I owe you big time for letting me try out your sports bra that one day! You are a true friend letting me wear it! I promised I washed it before I returned it! I came home that morning and told Rich we've got to save up some money to buy one!! My thin old cotton sports bra by hanes were not cutting it!! And yes, I can sympathize with you about wearing two bras! It was terrible! Anyways, I love my under armor bra!!! It really does keep the "girls" in place!!
Wow- I thought I was the only one that had to wear two sports bras- (so uncomfortable). I am glad you thought to share your great find with us. Definitely going to try it.
Hey Cam--You should be getting a commission for all the bras you are selling from this one post! You go girl. . .and no bouncing as you go!! Mama
Totally going to get one of these. This has been a lifelong dilemna for me (okay, maybe not lifelong... but a long time!) Great way to tell the story too. Totally had me laughing because I can totally relate. Wow. I said totally a lot in this comment... and that's not a word I use very much. Weird.
Hey, I am so excited for you! Not that I can completely relate, but when I was still nursing my twins and running to lose the baby weight, it was awful! Under normal circumstances, I can get away with my normal speedo sports bra, but then, I don't run as much as you do. I would like to do more, but my knees are going bad (when I run distances) You would be proud of me though, I have done a few 5ks and a 10k 2 years ago (thats about my limit with the knees) After all, you got me into running in college and I love it!
Wow that's fantastic! I need to talk with more runners to hear how it's done! I never heard of wearing two bras! I just think I'm going to give myself a black eye.
Cami, you crack me up!! But I can relate! I am not 'well-endowed,' but still appreciate comfortable support during exercise! I may check this one out, for when I can begin real exercising again! Now if you could only tell me where to find a good NURSING bra, too! I have yet to find that and am desperate to finally have a good one for my THIRD baby!! -Amanda
I have totally done the "two sports bra" thing, especially with two worn out ones. Unfortunately two bad ones does not make one good one. I also picked up this bra a few months ago in Teal and I love it! It is a little tight, but keeps "the girls" in place and becomes comfortable as you run! I'm glad you found it to work for you (and thanks for the comment on my blog :))
Post a Comment